Fairs and festivals »
AIMS is a festival. AIMS is an academy. AIMS is an intercultural meeting point with and through music.
7rd to 24th August 2020: More than 30 musical events!
All the concerts: Calendar program
The AIMS Festival is the only pedagogical music festival in the country. It was designed to address a pedagogical need of the project – that of interpretation. The festival is therefore a great opportunity for young people from around the world to offer their talent to the public, and for the public to get know those young musicians who will certainly become great musicians in the coming years.
The AIMS Festival is also an opportunity to hear soloists from all the major European orchestras, and professors from some of the top music colleges worldwide, perform.
The Festival comprises of 46 performances on various stages throughout Solsonès, Lleida, Cardona, Organyà, Moià and other parts of central Catalonia, a further 26 concerts of classical format take place in concert halls, churches and theaters, 8 concerts of AIMS Street, and 10 AIMS Social concerts are performed in hospitals, elderly centers, residences, associations and private homes.
The high standard of the students, the intensity of work done during the Academy and the exceptional quality of teachers result in a unique festival, intimate and of high quality.
More information: www.aims.cat
- Weekly market in Solsona, every Tuesday and Friday
- Els Tres Tombs on Sant Antoni's day January
- Solsona Carnival February
- Trumfo potato Fair and Wine Festival March
- Caramelles Holy Week Procession, Easter April
- Second hand vehicle Fair May
- Sant Isidre Fair May
- Popular hike May
- Corpus Christi June
- Saint John's Night June
- Summer concerts July
- Elite Jove July
- Night visits July
- AIMS Festival August
- The meeting of giants August
- The Town Festival September
- European Heritage Workshop October
- The Solsonès Mushroom and Mushroom Picking Fair October
- Autumn food Workshops October
- Christmas Market & TIÓ Fair December
- Pastorets December