Fairs and festivals »
21-22 October 2023.
A contest that was born from the union of the Ecological and the Solsonès Mushroom Fair, designed with the aim of highlighting ecological products, sustainability and forests. This fair is the result of the collaboration of different public and private agents of the territory, who together, with enthusiasm and desire, firmly believe that a different production and consumption is possible.
In this event we will find the traditional mushroom market and all activities related to this forest product, there will also be a sales space for the ecological production of the region accompanied by activities and talks related to sustainability, health and the environment.
The Fair also includes the Sustainable Farmhouse Day organized by the Consortium for the Development of Central Catalonia. The Solsbirra, the craft beer festival that this year will promote organic beer and will continue to marry beer with gastronomy and music.
Also it will be the beginning of the Autumn Gastronomic Days organized by the Gremio de Hostelería del Solsonès.
- Weekly market in Solsona, every Tuesday and Friday
- Els Tres Tombs on Sant Antoni's day January
- Solsona Carnival February
- Trumfo potato Fair and Wine Festival March
- Caramelles Holy Week Procession, Easter April
- Sant Isidre Fair May
- Popular hike May
- Corpus Christi June
- Saint John's Night June
- Summer concerts July
- Elite Jove July
- Night visits July
- AIMS Festival August
- The Town Festival September
- European Heritage Workshop October
- SolsoTerra Fair October
- Autumn food Workshops October
- Christmas Market & TIÓ Fair December
- Pastorets December