As a regional capital, Solsona has a wide range of quality shops, where you will find everything you need. You can buy handmade artisan products, such as wicker baskets, knifes, espadrille shoes, handcrafted paper, etc. You can also be tempted by the wide range of artisan food on offer, such as delicatessen meats, “coques” (oven cooked savoury tarts) and pastries. Also, every Friday there is a weekly market.
For further information, please contact:
- You can download the Solsona Map, where you will find all the shops and other service establishments: Shopping
- Unió de Botiguers i Comerciants de Solsona, which has more than 120 associated shops: www.solsonacomercial.com
- Artisanal products:
- Pallarès Knives: pallaressolsona.com, instagram.com/pallaressolsona
- Wicker baskets: Toni (La Palmera), At Regata, 13 / Sant Roc, 3 street. instagram.com/toni_palmeru
- Handmade espadrilles of esparto: Cal 65, at Terceries, 7 street & Bufau, at plaça del Camp, 3 bufau.com, instagram.com/bufau
- Local craft and agro-food products: Botigueta Riuverd – Cal PereJan, at Sant Cristòfol, 2 (close to plaça Major). riuverd.cat; instagram.com/riuverd
Shop opening hours :
The usual opening hours are from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 1:30 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm, although some shops also open on Sunday morning.
Apart from the calendar of official national festivities, there are holidays in Solsona on September 8 and 9, for its Major Festival